Friday, July 16, 2010

CheekyJezebel



CheekyJezebel, it isn't an Etsy.com shop, but that doesn't mean they don't have the cutest items! I mean come on, look at this neko necklace, it's adorable! I love how it's chubby, it makes it that much cuter.
She has hair accessories in addition to jewelery. I like these little penguin hair pens. She has a few more styles of the hair pins but mostly has the jewelery.
You can follow her on twitter @cheekyjezebel and you can follow me at @SquareKitties.


I like this little guy as well. I think overall he is cute. =3
I haven't boughten anything from her shop yet but that's not saying that I wont. I need to halt my jewelery and online shopping for a bit. My boyfriend can't be too happy about all of my spending, haha.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you find the cutest stuff. :-)

Square Kitties said...

She has very cute jewelery. =3
I have tons of sites. I need to write more on them =/ Or do a quickie email interview.

Laura Michele said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my shop! You are too kind ^___^

Post a Comment